PwC provides industry focused Assurance, tax, legal and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 236,000 people in 158 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Who are we looking for
During the program, as an Intern in Tax Reporting and Strategy Group you will undertake challenging and relevant work through client engagements, networking events and other exciting opportunities. And to ensure that you are equipped with all the knowledge and tools to enable you to successfully complete your work throughout the program, you will be supervised and guided throughout the entire internship period. We offer internship with an opportunity to become a part of a big family within 6 months.
About the role
You will be responsible for the execution and delivery of work across various engagements. You will:
• Have a chance to work within Corporate Tax consulting of PwC Azerbaijan
• Carry out basic researches on specific matters under supervision of more senior staff;
• Acquire skills and knowledge in tax legislation, draft routine compliance and consulting letters to our clients
• Develop your technical skills on a daily basis by supporting projects and by interaction with our professional team
• A graduate degree with major in Finance & Accounting, MBA, LLB or LLM in tax law. A degree from overseas University would be an advantage.
• Strong command of spoken and business written in Azeri, Russian and English (any other languages will be a plus)
• Knowledge of tax legislation of Azerbaijan as well as general principles of international taxation;
• Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point
• Strong analytic and good problem structuring skills
• Willingness to undertake new and challenging tasks
• Strong communication and team working skills
• Any relevant experience/background is good but not required
• Be motivated and demonstrate initiative
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’.
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, business acumen, technical capabilities, global acumen and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
For more information, please visit: http://www.pwc.com/c1/en/index.jhtml
How to apply
Please submit your application on-line by applying to Intern in Tax Reporting and Strategy Group vacancy #26071BR published on our Career section at www.pwc.com/az .
Application deadline is 22 April 2018.