SOCAR-KBR Data Controller vəzifəsinə işçi axtarır. Vakansiya haqqında tam məlumat belədir:
In March 2015 the State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR) and KBR announced an agreement to establish a new engineering and support services company in Azerbaijan.
The legal entity name of the new company is SOCAR-KBR LLC and provides design, engineering, technical, procurement, construction supervision and project management services for projects across the upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas sectors, in the Azerbaijan – Georgia – Turkey (AGT) region.
The key objective of this strong partnership is to create a world class Azerbaijan-based EPCm services company that will utilize the strength of both organizations and deliver top quality results by utilizing, developing and promoting Azerbaijani national content.
The company has a long term commitment from both organizations.
EPC projects offshore and onshore.
BRIEF STATEMENT OF DUTIES
• Plan, direct, co-ordinate and be the focal point for all data management activities.
• Understand the client and internal project requirements for data collection, conditioning, reporting and turnover
• Experience of SSRS reports creation and publishing
• Liaise with EPC/EPCM contractors to ensure completion and compliance of data submission.
• Facilitate the setup and configuration of the data repositories to meet the project requirements.
• Define procedures and support processes for the population of the Data Repository (electronic Tag register)
• Coordinate with the project discipline leads in the definition of applications to be used and data to be generated, collected and disseminated.
• Define and develop Project Data reports and statistics.
• Manage the day to day data management and collection processes.
• Provide the Project Information Manager and Project team with regular reports on completeness of data set.
• Coordinates with project disciplines to resolve any data inconsistencies, errors or mapping issues which may arise
• Manages the project close out and shutdown for the data management systems and applications
• Degree in engineering subject like mechanical or instruments
• Previous experience as a designer is preferable
• 3-5 years of experience in IT support or projects with a high-level background in databases solutions.
• An understanding of electronic database tools to analyse, manipulate and transfer data.
• Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
• Previous experience within Data management
• Oracle DB, SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), Advanced level of Excel
• Knowledge of any tag management system (e.g. Aveva, SPF) an advantage
• Fluent in English/Azeri
• Must be a good communicator, confident, assertive, self-motivated, goal orientated, innovative and proactive and forward looking.
• Must be able to accept responsibility and understanding accountability.
• Able to identify & facilitate the effective resolution of problems, making optimal use of available resources.
• Must be able to positively influence the culture of the Information Management Group.
• Must be able to interact at all levels of the organisation.
Candidate will be expected to be able to contribute as a member of a team of engineers to deliver deliverables and other activities to meet project scope.
Candidate will interface with other disciplines and project management as well as the client.
E-mail: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.