Schlumberger, the world’s leading oilfield services company is pleased to announce Summer Internship opportunity for non-technical students in following disciplines:
- Facility Administration
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Internship is open for:
– recent bachelor and masters graduates (maximum of 3 years after graduation),
– current master students and bachelor students in the last years of their education
- It is paid internship opportunity of 11 weeks with starting date of July 01
- Interns are expected to work full time, however, part time flexible work option can be offered as well to accommodate interns’ university schedule/ or summer study programs
- Successful candidates are expected
- Hold degree or study toward degree in disciplines applicable for internship area
- Have Upper intermediate or higher level of English
- Demonstrate proven record of academic performance and leadership potential
- Work or volunteering experience is advantage
Interested candidates shall send CV to [email protected] by end of business day on June 15.
Applicants are kindly asked to include following information to CV:
- Date of Birth
- Year of graduation ( or expected year of graduation)
- University GPA.
- Title of graduation (diploma) work (if applicable)
- 3-4 sentence of personal statement that would introduce/characterize personality of the applicant.
Please, also mention the function you would like to join as intern