A new vacancy in PwC Azerbaijan is now opened!
Description: Intern in Assurance Department
• Taking part in audits under the International Standards in Auditing;
• Assisting clients in preparation of financial statements under the International Financial Reporting Standards;
• Conduct audit/review procedures on clients’ accounting and control systems;
• Have an opportunity to participate in Advisory and consulting engagements;
• Develop your technical skills in Information Technology by getting training and utilizing our top audit support and operational software solutions.
• Commitment to a long term career in audit/consultancy;
• A graduate/master degree from university with major in finance, accounting, economics, math or statistics;
• Strong command of spoken and written Azeri, English (Russian is an advantage);
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office;
• Strong analytical and good problem solving skills;
• Willingness to undertake new and challenging tasks;
• Strong communication and team working skills;
• Flexibility to travel to Azerbaijan regions and abroad;
• Proactive approach and ability to prioritize different tasks.
How to apply:
Please submit your application on-line by applying to Intern in Assurance department vacancy #12652WD published on our Career section at www.pwc.com/az. Application deadline is 31 August 2018.