We are always on the lookout for talented, bright people who share our enthusiasm for excellence in this global and lively industry, and want to work in the international and professional environment.
Currently we are looking for an unpaid Interns within FINANCE, HUMAN RESOURCES and SUPPLY CHAIN DEPARTMENTS. The duration of the internship program is 3 months.
Requirements for the applicants
– University degree in Finance, Business Administration or other related fields
– Advanced level of Azerbaijani and English languages (Verbal and Written)
– Good level of Russian language (for candidates who are applying for the internship within Supply Chain department)
– Final-year or master degree students
– Strong math and analytical skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Please e-mail your resume to [email protected] with indicating Intern – (EduOnline.Az – The name of the related department) in the e-mail subject line.
Azerbaijan Coca-Cola Bottlers produces, distributes and sells sparkling and still beverages of The Coca-Cola company in Azerbaijan. Having first started in 1994, Coca-Cola bottling operations in Azerbaijan came under the roof of Coca-Cola İçecek in 2007.
Azerbaijan Coca-Cola Bottlers serves a consumer base of 10 million with 1 plant and more than 300 employees in Azerbaijan. Its product portfolio comprises Coca-Cola, Bonaqua, Burn, Büyülü Bohça, Büyülü Kutu, Cappy, Doğadan, Fanta, Fuse Tea, Sprite.
Azerbaijan Coca-Cola Bottlers is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color, national or social origin, ethnicity, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or political opinion.