The biggest FMCG company “ENGIN” is looking for HR Intern #ish #HR #share
• Education: High education in related field
• Experience: Experience as HR intern preferred
• Computer skills: Good computer literacy (MS Office, SAP)
• To have valid driving license (B)
• Be able to take business trips
• Due to the business trips male candidates are preferable
• Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Tenacious work attitude.
• Should be able to work as a team member.
• Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
• Should be able to handle varied tasks.
• Flexible to work anytime.
• Address employee relations issues.
• Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
• Participate at exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
• Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications.
• Take part at the hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
• Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
• Schedule or conduct new employee orientations.
• Select qualified job applicants or refer them to managers, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
• Coordinate management on organizing, preparing, or implementing recruiting or retention programs.
• Coordinate with outside staffing agencies to secure temporary employees, based on departmental needs.
Please indicate the name of the position “HR Intern” in the subject line of the application e-mail and send to e-mail address: [email protected]